Wednesday 18 January 2012

STUDS, SPIKES & STILETTOS

So over the past couple of months, my style has changed...drastically lol. I've gone from a colour embracing girly girl, to someone who is automatically drawn to anything black as soon as I enter a shop.

But I love it haha.

Just thought I'd share a few of my favourite Christmas presents and some new purchases from the last couple of weeks :) ENJOY


SO this is my first purchase. AINT IT A BEAUTY!
Its the Alexander Wang Coco Duffle bag for only $875.........what a bargin!

............pfft i dont think so!
I invested a solid 30 snoops into the eBay knockoff, and boy am I impressed! Such a good quality bag and looks identical to the real thing. I've been using it every day since. Addicted. The distressed leather mixed with the gold studs makes (in my opinion) the perfect bag.

Here's the link for the eBay seller incase you guys are interested :)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Celebrity-Stud-Studded-Bottom-Black-Duffel-Tote-Bag-/140580781266?pt=UK_Women_s_Handbags&var=&hash=item667366431f#ht_9591wt_957

___________________________________________________

LeatherFauxFurCollarJacket-Topshop



StuddedLoafers&SpikeNecklace - Topshop

StuddedBoots-KurtGeiger


BlackStilettos - Exhibit                       PurpleVelvetDress - NewLook


Rihanna-Reb'l Fleur          Viktor&RolfFlowerbomb

Armani-Armani Code


Comment below your opinions please :) 
& if you have any questions or suggestions of items you think I'd like :)

HaveAGoodDay xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment